WE DON'T JUST SERVE
WE ARE A REAL PART OF IT.
NIAMH, CUSTOMER ASSISTANT
BECOMING A CUSTOMER ASSISTANT
For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it’s a way of life. Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our store teams know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast-paced retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
Above all else, our Customer Assistants are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Maintaining agreed store merchandising standards
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
- Following freshness and rotation principles
- Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
- Assisting in the stock count process
- Complying with relevant legal obligations
- Complying with company guidelines and procedures
- £8.45ph rising to £9.00ph within 4 years
- 29 days holidays per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects
Your Place Of Work
In the store you have chosen to apply to
Apply online! Lidl Northern Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.