SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
FOR ME ITS ABOUT
RESPECT AND RESPONSIBILITY.
I GET PLENTY OF BOTH.
BRIAN, AREA MANAGER
Making sure a group of Lidl stores operates efficiently and generates maximum turnover is a big, big responsibility, so we make no apology for being highly selective in choosing the right person.
We are looking for "up-for-it", "ahead-of-the-game", "do-it-better" retail professionals who have gained proven experience since graduating and who can develop the role. Experience, though, doesn’t mean you’ve seen it all before and that you can do the job standing on your head. It means you’ve learned the value of fresh ideas and have developed a passion for people management. It’s about strategic-thinking, bar-raising, problem-solving managers who can inspire everyone to be high achievers. If you’ve got it, you’ll get lots back, fast-tracked with a great package and every opportunity to develop your management abilities in a visible role with a keep-it-simple, fast-growing, retail-changing business.
- You have or expect to attain a minimum of a 2.1 degree in any discipline, or a minimum of three years management experience
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation and analytical skills
- A full clean driving licence
- Organised, flexible, motivated and a hard-working leader
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
- Strong interest in developing a career in retail
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive sales through ensuring exceptional store standards
- Implement all new store procedures and sales initiatives
- Optimise availability
- Build relationships to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the business
- Monitor and control operational costs
- Recruit the best possible applicants for your stores
- Develop staff to achieve their full potential
- £46,400 rising up to £67,500 within 5 years
- 34 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension after 6 months
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
- An exciting and diversified job
- A fully expensed company car
- Fast track career opportunities
Your Place Of Work
Apply online! Lidl Northern Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.