There are endless
The Essential Graduate Programme
Mastering logistics. Facing crises. Helping to feed the nation. When you work with Lidl you learn essential skills for an essential business. It’s hard work, but it’s rewarding in every sense with unrivalled career development, serious opportunities for personal growth and a unique programme which is tailored to you. Our essential 18 month Graduate Management Development Programme consists of several modules which will give you a full understanding of one of the Europe’s essential businesses.
You will receive a bespoke training plan designed to help you achieve your specific career goals and develop your unique skills. You will spend time in our stores and warehouses to gain a thorough understanding of the key business areas from the ground up, before entering your chosen department.
The Lidl Essential Graduate Management Development programme will give you an unrivalled opportunity to enjoy both personal and professional development through on-the-job training and a blended learning.
· An expected or attained 2.1 Honours Level 8 degree
· Full driver’s license is required
· Flexibility to travel or relocate within Ireland is required
· Motivation and drive
· Strong personal skills
· Work experience or experience abroad
· German is an advantage but not a necessity
Essential Skills and Training
We know that as a graduate joining the business you won’t have all the answers and that’s OK with us. To help our graduates settle in, we have developed and perfected top class training programmes to teach you everything you need to know about working for Lidl. Our mulit award winnning graduate programme was recently acreddited by City and Guilds, a mark of the highest quality for a training and development programme.
Throughout your training you will be supported by trainers at every level of the business. They will assist you through solid hands on experience and formal training sessions on key topics relevant to your new role. As well as helping you learn the business from the ground up our training programme is designed to help you expand and develop your problem solving and business management skills.
Think you have what it takes to join the Lidl team?
· €36,400 salary per annum
· 20 days holiday per annum
· Private employee medical insurance
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
· Bespoke training plan depending on current skills and career path
· One-to-one coaching from a certified coach in the business
· A vast array of training opportunities from our in-house training catalogue
· Masterclasses with renowned business experts
· Director and graduate mentorship programme
· On-site gym and canteen
· Opportunities to be involved in sports and social clubs
Closing date for applications 31.10.2020