I LEARNED SO MUCH
The Lidl Graduate Programme
Are you looking for a unique programme which is tailored to you? Then Lidl’s Graduate Management Development Programme is the right choice for you. Our exciting 18 month Graduate Management Development Programme consists of several modules which will give you a full understanding of our business. Whilst on the programme you will receive a bespoke training plan designed around your career path and current skills. You will also spend some time in our stores and warehouses to gain a thorough understanding of the key business areas before entering your chosen department. The Lidl Graduate Management Development programme will give you the opportunity to enjoy both personal and professional development through on-the-job training and a blended learning approach.
· An expected or attained 2.1 Honours Level 8 degree
· Full driver’s license is required
· Flexibility to travel or relocate within Ireland is required
· Motivation and drive
· Strong personal skills
· Work experience or experience abroad
· German is an advantage but not a necessity
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
We know that as a graduate joining the business you won’t have all the answers and that’s OK with us. To help our graduates settle in, we have developed and perfected top class training programmes to teach you everything you need to know about working for Lidl.
Throughout your training you will be supported by trainers at every level of the business. They will assist you through solid hands on experience and formal training sessions on key topics relevant to your new role. As well as helping you learn the business from the ground up our training programme is designed to help you expand and develop your problem solving and business management skills.
Think you have what it takes to join the Lidl team?
· €36,400 salary per annum
· 20 days holiday per annum
· Private employee medical insurance
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
· Bespoke training plan depending on current skills and career path
· One-to-one coaching from a certified coach in the business
· Competency assessment days to learn about your management style and how to work best with others
· A vast array of training opportunities from our in-house training catalogue
· Masterclasses with renowned business experts
· Director and graduate mentorship programme
· On-site gym and canteen
· Opportunities to be involved in sports and social clubs
Please note we do not ask for CVs as part of the recruitment process.
Applications closed on the 31.10.2018 and open annualy in September.