Keeping almost 190 Lidl stores across the island of Ireland fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our regional distribution centres, matching supply and demand 24/7. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out, including fresh and frozen produce as well as non-food, it’s essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition.
If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
Please note that as part of your application form you will be asked to complete a situational questionnaire, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. The minimum pass rate for this questionnaire is 85%.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our regional distribution centres
- Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keep our distribution centre clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Maintain strict food safety and health and safety standards at all times
- Excellent collaboration skills along with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with operating moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numerical skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
What you can expect
- £9.30ph rising to £9.85ph within 4 years
- 29 days holidays per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension after 1 year
- Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects
We look forward to your application.Apply Now!