As the only City & Guilds/ILM Accredited Graduate Programme in Ireland, the Lidl Graduate Management Development Programme is a unique programme that is tailored for each graduate. Our exciting 18-month programme consists of several modules which will gives graduates a full understanding of our business. Whilst on the programme they receive a bespoke training plan designed around their career path and current skills. They spend some time in our stores and warehouses to gain a thorough understanding of the key business areas before entering their chosen department. The programme gives them the opportunity to enjoy both personal and professional development through on-the-job training and a blended learning approach.
Applications for our graduate programme open in early September each year.
Essential Skills and Training
We know that as a graduate joining the business you won’t have all the answers and that’s OK with us. To help our graduates settle in, we have developed and perfected top class training programmes to teach you everything you need to know about working for Lidl.
Throughout your training you will be supported by trainers at every level of the business. They will assist you through solid hands on experience and formal training sessions on key topics relevant to your new role. As well as helping you learn the business from the ground up our training programme is designed to help you expand and develop your problem solving and business management skills.
Think you have what it takes to join the Lidl team?
· An expected or attained 2.1 Honours Level 8 degree
· Full driver’s license is required
· Flexibility to travel or relocate within Ireland is required
· Motivation and drive
· Strong personal skills
· Work experience or experience abroad
· German is an advantage but not a necessity
In return you can expect:
· €36,400 salary per annum
· 20 days holiday per annum
· Private employee medical insurance
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
· Bespoke training plan depending on current skills and career path
· One-to-one coaching from a certified coach in the business
· A vast array of training opportunities from our in-house training catalogue
· Masterclasses with renowned business experts
· Director and graduate mentorship programme
· On-site gym and canteen
· Opportunities to be involved in sports and social clubs
At Lidl we are committed to looking after you not only at work, but also in your personal life. This means that when it comes to your benefits package, we mean more than just the competitive salaries we offer. We have listed some below, but you can read about all of the various benefits we offer on our benefits page under Life at Lidl.
Lee loved that the Graduate Programme allowed him to lead, deliver and roll out real-world projects from day one.